These policies are subject to change at any time.
While I understand that emergencies may arise, I kindly request that cancellations are made as far in advance as possible and only when absolutely necessary. I reserve space for you each day and am only paid when services are provided. I require a minimum of 48 hours to cancel appointments so that I have time to attempt to fill your slot; less time does not grant me this opportunity.
Appointments cancelled in less than 48 hours to the time of their appointment and no-call, no-show situations are subject to the full cost of the class or session and forfeiture of any special offers or previously purchased vouchers.
If more than three appointments are cancelled in less than the required 48-hour cancellation notice you will be required to pay in advance via credit card for any future services. No refunds or credits will be offered if you cancel less than 48 hours before the time of your appointment.
Late arrivals will have that time deducted from their appointment.
Exclusions to my cancellation policy include emergencies, illness and inclement weather.
This list is subject to change at any time.
For the purpose of this document:
“Coronaviruses typically affect the respiratory tracts of birds and mammals, including humans. Doctors associate them with the common cold, bronchitis, pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), and coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). These viruses can also affect the gut.” (https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/256521#definition)
“Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Look for emergency warning signs for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face”
Alyson Schlobohm Massage LLC’s Commitments To You
- Practitioners at 6924 Lakeside Avenue, Suite 306 Henrico, Virginia (“Suite 306”), agree to IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY ALL FELLOW PRACTITIONERS IF THEY, ONE OF THEIR CLIENTS, OR ANYONE THEY KNOW HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19, COVID-19 SIGNS OR SYMPTOMS, ETC. I would then pass this information along to each of you.
- Should this happen, Alyson Schlobohm Massage LLC will shut down for two weeks and I would personally quarantine myself for that duration.
- Practitioners agree to a daily contactless temperature check.
- Practitioners must wear facemasks when others are present.
- Practitioners agree to disinfect ALL areas – including premises NOT specifically inside Suite 306 – used by client and/or practitioner after each appointment. This includes, but is not limited to: tables, chairs, doorknobs, restrooms, elevator buttons, etc.
- Unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for disinfecting the entire building. Please remember to practice frequent hand washing; we will be doing the same.
- While I have always been diligent about hand, arm and elbow washing, I will be more diligent than ever.
- I will be more diligent than ever with thoroughly disinfecting massage lotion bottles, holsters, etc., after each appointment.
Alyson Schlobohm Massage LLC’s Client Responsibilities and Expectations
- All clients promise to notify Alyson Schlobohm immediately if you or someone you have been in contact with has been exposed to ANY form of coronavirus, coronavirus symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19.
- All practitioners, guests and visitors, must abide by the 6-foot social distancing standards except during massage sessions. (I thought maybe I’d let that last part slide 😉
- All persons entering Suite 306 agree to contactless temperature checks.
- All persons entering Suite 306 agree to wear facemasks.
- My clients ARE required to wear facemasks when you are lying face up on the massage table during your session but you MAY remove your facemask when you lie face down.
- FACEMASKS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED – PLEASE MAKE SURE TO BRING YOUR OWN. Clients who do not have a facemask will be required to pay for the entire duration of your appointment but the appointment will NOT be fulfilled. This is non-negotiable.
- My (Alyson Schlobohm Massage LLC’s) clients agree to use moistened towels (kept in a hot towel warmer for your comfort) with Hibiclens (https://hibiclens.com/) to thoroughly wipe all areas of your skin prior to getting on to the massage table. This includes, but is not limited to, your face, neck, hands, feet, etc.
- You are welcome to bring your own disinfectant should you prefer, but it MUST be an antiviral disinfectant previously approved in writing via email.
- I kindly ask that you complete this process in a timely manner so that I can remain on schedule. Please feel free to repeat this after your appointment.
If you have a specific medical condition or specific symptoms, some treatments may be not be suitable. A referral from your primary care provider may be required prior to service being provided.
My business (Alyson Schlobohm Massage LLC) is not a medical facility. None of your treatments, discussions or recommendations as such and none should be construed as a substitute for medical examination, diagnosis, or treatment.
Please ensure that you have stated all known medical conditions and answered all questions honestly. Please also ensure to keep me updated as to any changes in your medical profile. There shall be no liability on my part should you forget to do so. (This is especially imperative for women who are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.)
If, at any point during any of your session with me, you experience any pain or discomfort please notify me immediately.
I reserve the right to immediately end any session or treatment if any illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or advances are made or if I feel threatened or unsafe in any way. Clients whose sessions are terminated for this reason will be charged the entire amount of the session and will be prohibited from returning to our facility.
Out of respect for both the practitioners at 6924 Lakeside Avenue, Suite 306 as well as our other guests, please cancel your appointment if you have any communicable disease or illness. I reserve the right to refuse treatment in situations we deem unsuitable.
If a default, or breach of the Agreement, by Client occurs, Client is required to reimburse Alyson Schlobohm Massage LLC on demand for all costs incurred by Alyson Schlobohm Massage LLC in connection therewith, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees, courts costs, and related costs, plus interest thereon at the rate of 12% from the date the costs are paid by Alyson Schlobohm Massage LLC until Client reimburses Alyson Schlobohm Massage LLC.
Our practitioners reserve the right to immediately end any session or treatment if any illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or advances are made or if he or she feels threatened or unsafe in any way. Clients whose sessions are terminated for this reason will be charged the entire amount of the session and will be prohibited from returning to our facility.
Out of respect for both the practitioners at Lakeside Wellness as well as our other guests, please cancel your appointment if you have any communicable disease or illness. We reserve the right to refuse treatment in situations we deem unsuitable.
Any illicit, sexually suggestive remark or advance, physical advance, inappropriate or lewd behavior or the like will result in immediate termination of your session. Full payment will be required regardless of the duration of your shortened session. Any sessions terminated due to this behavior will also result in being permanently banned from scheduling with any practitioner at Lakeside Wellness.